What is an Opto Engineering® Roadshow?
- A whole day dedicated to our customers with workshops, training and networking activities held in exclusive venues
- All of the Opto Engineering® experience at your disposal, completely free of charge
What are the advantages of an Opto Engineering® Roadshow?
- You will see successful case histories from all around the world
- Our Technical Support Specialists will be at your disposal with our live setups
- You can bring a sample in order to test our products and find the right solution for your application
- Opto Engineering® will share with you all the expertise acquired over the years to help you solve new applications more easily
How can I register for an Opto Engineering® Roadshow?
- You only need to contact your area manager
- If you are not yet an Opto Engineering® customer please write to [email protected]
How to become an Opto Engineering® Case History?
- Indicate that your company manufactures machines or systems integrating a bundle of Opto Engineering® products
- Contact your area manager and complete a brief questionnaire about the application you want to document
- Pass the screening selections
What is the next step?
- Together with our tech support specialists, you will complete a detailed document about the application
- Sign a photo and video release form
- The interview script will be revised by Opto Engineering® Communication Department
- Schedule a two-day video shoot in which the Opto Engineering® Staff will visit your company and film and interview your team about the application
Do I have to pay for the video?
- Absolutely not
- Opto Engineering® will take care of all the expenses for the video production and the communication campaign
15 October 2019 - Versailles, France
10 October 2019 - Budapest, Hungary
26 September 2019 - Cologne, Germany
25 June 2019 - Neuchatel, Switzerland
21 June 2019 - Boston, USA
14 June 2019 - Suzhou, China
10 June 2019 - Penang, Malaysia
28 March 2019 - Grünwald, Deutschland